- livewhitediepurple- I was really hoping Aims would make the list. I’ve been following her a few weeks, and she is so sweet. More people need to know her.
I really need to get more done today than yesterday. I was busy but didn’t really do much.
At 10:30, I’m babysitting my friend’s 3 boys while she goes to a prenatal check up.
Other things I need to do:
- Call the tag office to get a new sticker
- push ups & v-ups
- some laundry
- take pics of the jeans for the give away for small people
- read my Bible
- pick up milk
- put away the things I brought home from school
- eat healthy stuff all day because I shot up to 136.0 this morning
- Gospel meeting at 7 pm
- christwalk- If Ben wasn’t on my list this week, I was going to add him.
I have to add runningforme83 to the list. She’s my buddy for the Do Life challenge and has been killing her goals and has been super encouraging and is sponsoring this round of WOD4stjude- dips4stjude. Oh, and there’s this, too.
Look what I got in the mail today!!!
It makes me glad that it’s going to be cold (for AL) again tomorrow.
Thank you, Angel!!
- robindoesrunning- No explanation necessary
- lovehealth- Sweet & real
- findingthinagain- hasn’t met a challenge she can’t overcome
- abitofsillinessa- bubbly and colorful and awesome
- runningangel- knitting queen of heart
- simplyaimee- New friend!
- beccagetsfit- my youngest tumblr friend who’s better at math than you
- doalltheyoga- made super progress mentally & physically & has awesome guns
- th3skinny- witty, informative, & inspiring
The Yarn Harlot (via stitchpunk)
This made me think of runningangel.
Ok, I really like the star one, the flower, or the one that looks like yarn, but in the antique silver color. I also like all the other designs. Whatever you can find would be fantastic.