Oh, you know, just finished running my second set of sprints in my backyard.
This morning I did 8 sets of sprinting to the fence and walking back to the yard. I mapped it out as 0.04 mi. each way, so that was 0.32 total this morning while Ryland napped. I couldn’t do more because I needed time for a shower, too.
Just now, I did 17 more, so I could have a total of 1 mile. This time, I used my Garmin, but just for timing the splits because it’s not accurate for such a short distance. They ranged from about 5 1/2 sec. to just under 7 (between 5:00 pace and 5:40).
Did I earn my “fitblr” status back?
Tomorrow I’ll hopefully be able to get on more and tell about my day today and somethings that need to be told.
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- abitofsilliness said: You are rockin’ it girl. I’m so proud of you.
- abitofsilliness likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- shortmom likes this
- girl-and-world likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- twentyonedaysandcounting said: Love you Nikki
- two-o-nine likes this
- iammorethanarunner likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- introvertedexplorer likes this
- ashesofheroes said: Lovin dem shoulders, woman. ;)
- ontherunmama likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- katebikerun likes this
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- marathonmelissa said: Look at those shoulders! Ryland is good weight lifting! ;)
- marathonmelissa likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- liftheavybeawesome likes this
- betternikki posted this