Good mornin’ from Ryland & me!
Oh, and in addition to the 1/2 mile of walking to & from the splash pad and the running yesterday, this happened:
So over 5 miles total for yesterday.
I think a switch flipped in my brain yesterday. Here’s hoping I can keep it balanced and not let it swing to far the other way.
But really, I did SO WELL eating intuitively yesterday (besides letting myself get too hungry twice while out). I went to Starbucks to finish off a gift card & apply for All Kids insurance for Ryland, and realized that the lunch I had at home was not enough, so I got a cookie and savored it.
Last night, after I ate my dinner (leftover veggie bean soup I had frozen), I waited to see if I needed to eat more or not. After 5 minutes, I felt that I was fine for the time being. Later, I was hungry again, and wanted ice cream, so I had a small bowl (I like to use ramekins for ice cream), and filled the rest of the space in my stomach with a string cheese and homegrown strawberries.
- mariesante likes this
- girl-and-world likes this
- nutrify likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Glad you’re doing so well!!! *HUGS*
- abitofsilliness likes this
- lifeofjazzie likes this
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- the-courage-2-grow likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- run-doozer-run said: Yay! And that third picture, ohemgee! SO cuuute :)
- run-doozer-run likes this
- chelsearuns said: Oh my word SO CUTE. You look so happy and Ryland is just precious. Yay for good days!
- chelsearuns likes this
- runwrite likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- goodthingscomeslow likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- lifeinsteps likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- szeeee likes this
- ariavie likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- lifeof-ty likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this