Ryland got hungry during our run today. 3.1 miles, 30:47. Slower than my other stroller runs because I chose a hillier park.
the first dip was where I stopped to take pictures of flowers (that I’ll probably post on my other blog), the big spike was where I had to go down this big step, and the other dip was when I stopped to feed Ryland.
It’s funny that my fastest split was the one that was all uphill, but really that’s because Ryland started fussing for his milk and I needed to get to a good shade tree. My slowest had the most up and downs. The downs are harder because I feel like the stroller wants to get away from me.
I walked some to cool down.
- happyhealthycook likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- shortmom likes this
- shortmom said:stroller running is SO HARD!! way to go!
- losingitall likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- activealways said:You’re a beast and great mommy :):):)
- activealways likes this
- betternikki posted this