Last night Ryland finally got to wear his Nicaragua shirt from Carli.
As you can see, he looked adorable in it. Thanks again, Carli!
I did end up riding the recumbent bike yesterday. I made it 25 min. before I had to make Ryland a bottle. Actually, he woke up from a nap after 16 min., but played for a little while before he got hungry.
Today is a run day!
My neck has been pretty stiff and painful fro about a week. I’m afraid it’s because of running while holding onto the stroller. I really hope that’s not it.
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- 1dirtydancing likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- spiritguide likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- backto100miles likes this
- activeinpink likes this
- activeinpink reblogged this from betternikki and added:
- livelaughlovearedhead likes this
- szeeee likes this
- enoughfluff likes this
- magaloops likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: Teehee! What a long boy!
- juniperleaves likes this
- straightarrowlife said: HI RYLAND! :D And yay run day!
- uhoh-janellio said: He’s growing so fast! Adorable!
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- willandamyrun-and-roll likes this
- shortmom said: getting so big!!
- runnersbliss said: he is so cute!
- runningwithpump likes this
- the-courage-2-grow likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Aww! How darling!
- abitofsilliness likes this
- randamity likes this
- for-time likes this
- mandabears likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- betternikki posted this