2.07 mi. in 20:14, so about the same pace as Monday, but I made it farther before my arms died.
I had forgotten my Garmin in the rush to make it to Ryland’s 8:30 appointment and bring everything else I needed, so I went to a marked path and used my old stopwatch.
I would just forget timing at all and record my distance, but I want to see how I can improve with the stroller.
I remembered my “Find your fast" post from October, and it helped me not feel bad about being slower. In fact, I think I’ll go reblog myself as a reminder.
- ontherunmama likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- straightarrowlife said: Your “find your fast” post was a big help to me. :) It rings true, always!
- run-doozer-run said: I love that post! It helps keep my expectations for my own pace in check.
- adventureproof likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- carogetsfit likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- szeeee likes this
- iron-inside said: great photo of you!
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this