and I’ve learned that if I take him in the bathroom with me for the steam, I better wrap him up tightly.
He’s doing fine now. We were able to go to my friend’s house for playdate/grown-up time Tuesday as usual.
Yesterday my workout was holding him almost all day. Since his nose was so stuffy, he never slept more that 20 min. at a time during the day. My arms are still tired today from it, and that hasn’t happened since the first few days we had him. It’s pretty cool how much stronger I am now. Maybe I’ll show my guns on Thursday.
Jeremy picked up a humidifier on his way home from work last night. I can tell it’s already helped because Ryland kept sneezing as stuff got loose (sorry…)
Today I will do something. I’m not sure yet… It depends on how he does when I get home.
My right wrist is about 90% better, but my left wrist still hurts. It’s in a kind of off spot- the bottom outside just under the bump at the bottom of the palm.
- mollierunning said: I’m glad baby Ryland is starting to feel better!
- runelrun likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: Could you put him in his carseat or stroller?
- momentarybels likes this
- iron-inside said: do you have a bassinet or anything you can bring into the bathroom with you?
- snapthistiger likes this
- szeeee likes this
- betternikki posted this