The email Jeremy sent me:
and the one I had to send him in return:
I feel so bad. He’s sleeping now. My poor baby seems to be affected by my accident-proneness.
- twentyonedaysandcounting said: <3 I know how bad that feels as a mommy, but I also remember how no one’s words could truly cheer me right after things like this happened. You’re loved, Nikki, and more prayers flood the path you tread everyday.
- tinkerbellrun said: 1. What a sweet message ❤ 2. Don’t feel bad. You’re an awesome mommy and little accidents like that can happen at anytime to anyone. He won’t even remember this after he wakes up ;-)
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: Youre a mom. Things happen. I had my share of mishaps with Shorty.
- strengthandlace likes this
- vigorandcupcakes said: Worse stuff happens to babies every day and they’re fine. Don’t you worry. Babies are fragile, yes, but SO resilient. Don’t feel bad.
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- livewhitediepurple said: Poor guy :( I’m sure you made him feel all better, though
- livewhitediepurple likes this
- chrystidoeslife said: It happens to the best of us. He’ll just toughen up. Don’t worry, momma, you’re doing fine.
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- for-time likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam said: Rough morning!
- snapthistiger likes this
- runningforme83 said: Don’t beat yourself up over this - accidents happen. I closed my nephews finger in a drawer when he was 3, I slammed it so hard he was screaming - I had no idea I had done it. He was A-ok after a few icepacks and some love. Ryland will be too!
- happyhealthycook said: Aw. :(
- pattidoestris said: I can’t read the one you sent him (I’m on my phone- it’s too small) but the one he sent you is absolutely lovely.
- szeeee likes this
- pattidoestris likes this
- betternikki posted this