i don’t know how you do it. it took every last muscle to just cut that darn thing in half. i may have even broken my knife. tips??
But in all seriousness - I just stick it in and wiggle it…
Don’t cut it at all. Just poke it full of holes and microwave it whole. Just make sure you put a good amount of holes or you’ll be scraping dinner off the inside of your microwave. :-D
Or, at least, I thought you guys were talking about spaghetti squash …
I do what shortmom does- but make sure you nuke it before you get really hungry or you’ll burn your fingers cutting & scraping it (or, what happens to me every time because I’m impatient.)
- kristenegetsit reblogged this from betternikki and added:
- thecurvygirlchronicles likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 likes this
- kalamazu likes this
- betternikki reblogged this from shortmom and added:
- becky-balances likes this
- easybeinggreene likes this
- shortmom reblogged this from easybeinggreene and added:
- notovernight said: I cook it first. I poke it around 25 times (THAT’s what she said) and then I nuke it for 12 minutes.
- easybeinggreene posted this