It was cold enough to wear my hat from Peru that matches the green on my owl trick or treat shirt. And Ryland’s pants remind me of candy corn.
When we turned on the heat Sat. night, it caused both of our noses to act up. Ryland has been so pitiful since yesterday afternoon. I’m researching a humidifier for Jeremy to pick up after work. Otherwise I wouldn’t have taken him out today.
- 300and30 said: Love your hat! Hope all the dust has moved through the heating ducts so your poor noses can get a break.
- sherunsfromscalpels said: I remember those days…
- seeamandarun likes this
- iloveyouthanks likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- burgers2biceps likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- shortmom said: so sad when babies are congested :-(
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- betternikki posted this