26. Listening to
all of Ryland’s cute noises
In other news. Bleh, bleh, bleh.
Negative stuff that I have to get out under the break.
So I binged again today, but it wasn’t on as bad of food since it was all done at home. At first I was genuinely hungrier than I expected. Then I just kept finding things to eat. Not a whole lot of any one thing, but still enough that I stopped around 3 and still wasn’t hungry just now (about 9:30). I ate an apple anyway because I would be starving during the night if I didn’t eat anything.
My pants that did fit are now too tight and the ones that were loose but passable now fit. Jeremy hasn’t said anything yet, but I haven’t let him see me change in a few days. I really think he must be able to tell even with my clothes on.
Tomorrow is the pumpkin carving, and I wanted to do a before & after with a pic from ‘07 when I was nearly at my high weight, but I don’t think you’ll even be able to tell a difference. I’m just so disgusted with myself. I’m bloated all over- my face looks chubby again and my rings are no longer loose.
I don’t know what’s triggered it this time, but this is the worst it’s been in several months.
- happyhealthycook said: I don’t have a lot of constructive advice, so I will only say… deep breaths, feel the love of Jeremy and Ryland all of your admiring friends out here down to your bones, and then keep moving forward. It will get better again.
- sherunsfromscalpels said: He’s so precious. This is nerves. Hang in there. <3
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- 300and30 said: Sorry you are having a rough time. Tomorrow is another day. Just keep working at it. Also, Ryland is so cute.
- szeeee likes this
- strengthandlace said: Tomorrows another day :) you should definitely take another pic tomorrow!
- snapthistiger said: Ryland is beautiful. love those expressions..
- snapthistiger likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this