When I was hugging Jeremy good night last night I was overwhelmed by how grateful I am for him and Ryland and everything, and I started to tear up.
I’ve also been thinking about how the way I react to things has changed since adopting.
Before I was a mother, I would always feel a little twinge whenever it was announced that someone was pregnant. On Facebook I would scroll past the kid pictures of all but my closest friends. I would look perhaps a bit too long at the kids in the stores.
Now I’m interested in my friends’ mommy posts. I feel happiness and only happiness when I hear a friend or acquaintance is expecting. I still look at kids in the stores, but only briefly to see if I can get a smile.
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- climbingmyhill likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- uhoh-janellio said: <3
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- mariesante likes this
- just-being-jacqui likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: :)
- lostweightgainedlove said: This is great
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove said: I am so happy for you and your mommyhood!
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam likes this
- losingitall said: Its so nice that you sound content :)
- losingitall likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- vira-sana likes this
- runelrun likes this
- for-time said: I am so happy for you! Enjoy every minute…it goes so fast!!
- for-time likes this
- tashuadaybyday said: I am so happy for you! You have such a beautiful family. :)
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- szeeee likes this
- redeemingloveandhealth said: You are and will continue to be a wonderful mother <3
- abitofsilliness said: Praising the Lord for His blessings to your little family!!!! :D
- betternikki posted this