I ran today!
This run was harder than Thursday’s run even though I got over 9 hours of sleep last night (including the extra sleep I got in the morning when Jeremy took care of Ryland). Speaking of Ryland, he slept from ~9 pm to 2:45 am, so he gets all the awards.
Compare the two runs (top & bottom):
Do you notice what made today so hard?
I realize those are speed bumps compared to where most of y’all run, but that’s hilly for me!
- lostweightgainedlove said: Hills!
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- full-iron likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- tashuadaybyday likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- szeeee likes this
- mariesante likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- thefitty said: YAY NIKKI!! Did you know it’s best to sleep for 6.5 to 7.5 hours and that more sleep COULD be worse than less sleep?
- snapthistiger likes this
- lrvin likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- 300and30 said: Awesome! You rocked it!
- 300and30 likes this
- betternikki posted this