- 1 box Jiffy Oatmeal Muffin Mix
- 1/2 can pumpkin
- 1/8 c mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 400.
Dump mix & pumpkin into a bowl.
Stir until you no longer see powder.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into greased or lined muffin pan. (I ♥ Baker’s Joy.)
Bake for 15 minutes or so depending on your pan & oven until a toothpick is clean. Mine took 18.
Except a little lower on cals, fat, & cholesterol because of subbing the pumpkin for the egg & milk, but myplate didn’t have just plain mix in the choices.
Jeremy said they were the best pumpkin muffins he had ever had. Then he said they may have been the only ones he’s ever had.
- recipesanddiy reblogged this from betternikki
- food-19 reblogged this from betternikki
- betterlovelylo likes this
- weakaside likes this
- fiction-ofthe-fix likes this
- torn--and--frayed likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- burgers2biceps likes this
- thelasthuman likes this
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- hbrunnergirl likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- notjustrunnershigh likes this
- vickyvictorious reblogged this from betternikki
- findingmybalance-v2013 reblogged this from betternikki
- becky-balances likes this
- jeepnbaseball likes this
- frombulktohulk likes this
- randamity said: What size can of pumpkin is it? I think I should have these waiting for Mr. B when he gets home from work tonight. ~KimiJoy
- randamity likes this
- shelbygetsfit likes this
- runningforwards likes this
- betternikki posted this