I expect that email to contain a coupon, not a party hat to apply to social media sites.
- Stay home. I don’t have any errands I have to run, so if I leave just to come up with something, I’ll end up eating fast food. I’ve really been struggling.
- Get “stuff” done whenever Ryland is sleeping/ content. Internet is not “stuff.” Napping is “stuff.”
- Start working on the alterations to my bridesmaid dress for my brother’s wedding. I have to take the strap up because I have short shoulders/don’t want to show cleavage. I can do this on my own. I’ll also have to cut off the bottom and hem it (and hope no one looks too closely at it), and use the material from the bottom to make a 2nd strap since I’m not comfortable with a 1 shoulder dress. I’ve already cleared it with his fiance’.
- Make dinner from the leftover chicken I cooked for the wraps the other night because Jeremy won’t eat baked chicken.
- Run when Jeremy gets home. It’ll be in the mid-70s, but with humidity below 50%=perfect.
- frombulktohulk likes this
- uhoh-janellio said: haha! re: title - TRUE!
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- sayhellotocindy said: hahaaa— Where’s my coupon? :)
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- happyhealthycook said: I genuinely love your modesty. And napping is totally “stuff.” Get that done! ;)
- szeeee likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- chelsearuns said: Bummer about that Chobani email. I’m going to come to your house uninvited sometime and make you teach me how to alter things. I’m so tall that dresses that look normal on most people are WAY short on me.
- snapthistiger likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this