If you didn’t see it, it’s here.
Thank you all for your responses. It was great to have the insight of others.
I think what Lori said in the last message partially explains why I feel like I must tell the stranger that he’s adopted.
I think in the future, I’ll just say, “ummm, thanks…” in the most awkward way possible in hopes that maybe they won’t say something like that to someone else in the future.
oh, and @sparrowrunner & @chelsearuns, thank you!
I’m wondering what you thought my voice would be like, Chelsea. I’m pretty soft spoken about 90% of the time. The other 10% is either when getting onto students (but even then I wasn’t loud) or when I unintentionally talk inappropriately loud for the setting.
- sherunsfromscalpels said: Your voice was so soothing and relaxing. Mine is nasal and I’m quiet, too, but I have the hideous Pittsburgh accent. Lol
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- pattidoestris likes this
- thehealthytexan said: True story - When I met you, your voice didn’t sound like what I thought it was going to be like! I don’t know what I was imagining, though. Also, I miss seeing Ryland in person, his smile picture made me melt.
- snapthistiger likes this
- chelsearuns said: When I read your posts I read it in my mom’s voice— no idea why!! Your voice is just so soft and relaxing. I enjoy listening to it— in the most un-creepy way possible :)
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this