GPOY tights and the leaves
Now that it’s tights season (sort of- it was over 80 yesterday, but today it’s supposed to stay in the 70s… barely), that means it’s also Nikki posts lots of pictures of all her tights season.
And relating to that, here’s a conversation I was told about from last night at the ladies’ meal/class:
I was rinsing my cup to get some water, and one of the older women (J) mentioned all the good food and how she can’t help herself and that’s why she’s fat but she used to be little like Nikki.
I walked away like I didn’t here because awkward and sat down.
Then one of my friends (M) who was also there when she said that came over and told me that J was saying how she was as small as me a long time ago, but she didn’t have calves like mine. She had skinny legs. M said she told her it was because I run a lot (not anymore….). I told M that it was also partly genetics because my whole family has big calves.
I love LOVE the colored tights/pants trend. I’m usually not trendy but I’ve hopped all over this one. You look lovely :)
I love it, too. I haven’t been able to find any colored pants that fit me. :( :( Between my runner’s legs and my modesty, I don’t think that trend will happen for me. I’ve tried over a dozen different brands and none of them fit right.
- szeeee likes this
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- alib9294 likes this
- amyrunsamok said: I love your tights!
- chelsearuns said: it’s always so weird when people compare their weight to yours. What on earth are you supposed to say?? Awkward.
- chelsearuns likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- eighteenyearold likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- iron-inside said: I don’t like it when others reference my body/size for the same reason one wouldn’t say, “I used to be fat like X, but then I stopped drinking soda” or something like that.
- abitofsilliness said: I likey.
- abitofsilliness likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- runningpastrecovery likes this
- betternikki posted this