The only decent race photo from the Montgomery Half Marathon
some are especially bad like this one:
I know I was heel-striking because I was going downhill in this shot, but what is going on the way I’m striking?
the rest are just okay:
and the reason I don’t have a finish photo:
But seriously, what’s going on with my foot in that one pic?
- robownslife likes this
- chelsearuns answered: Haha I think it’s almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a good race photo. The first one is great though— you look determined :D
- chelsearuns likes this
- for-time likes this
- 300and30 said: I don’t know what’s happening with the foot, but I LOVE the socks!!!
- seeamandarun said: I think you look like a badass!!
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- sherunsfromscalpels said: You photograph so well when running! Is that a Camelbak I see?
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- teamagee likes this
- teamagee said: I love the rainbow socks!
- snapthistiger likes this
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- lostweightgainedlove said: I think they are all great!
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- athletegirl likes this
- athletegirl said: race photographers have a reputation for bad photos… though I think these look fine!
- livewhitediepurple said: I really like the third to last one :)
- shortmom likes this
- burgers2biceps likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- runslikeapenguin answered: HAHAHAHAHAHA I love that last picture.
- kate--runs answered: i think its just the angle…unless its actually your foot supinating.
- kate--runs likes this
- betternikki posted this