I’d appreciate any advice on how to handle this INCREDIBLY awkward phase where regular clothes don’t fit right and maternity clothes don’t fit right.
signal boost since I’ve never been pregnant, but I know a lot of my followers have.
- cantstopcristin likes this
- cantstopcristin said: Just ride it out. That’s all you can do. It gets better. I’ve had 3 kiddos and every time that’s my least favorite part of pregnancy.
- activealways said: you can undo the button on regular pants And place this band over the pants to keep them in place, actually worked pretty good :) ( sorry if that was confusing)
- sherunsfromscalpels said: I’m guessing she’s around 4 months along? At first I just picked up various sizes of maternity clothes, but that was soooo expensive. I headed to a Goodwill and found various stages. The panels for the belly? Great for during and post-partum.
- betternikki reblogged this from ontherunmama and added:
- ontherunmama posted this