8. Angle (angled so you can see us & down the hill)
Ryland & I walked up and down the stair hill 10 times to make 1 mile in 19:20. If I had remembered the baby sling pack thing, I could’ve done more, but I needed to be able to use my arms the rest of the day.
Also, workout #3 for #Fit-teacher #GOIO. Even though I’m not teaching right now, I’m still giving the challenge a try. I have some catching up to do. I also have a plan that I will share *later.
I also made a video while walking up one time. do you want to see it?
- strengthandlace likes this
- amy-running likes this
- liveloveburndie77 likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- shortmom likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- street2screen likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- chrystidoeslife said: It’s amazing the upper body strength you will gain just carrying that little guy around everyday as he grows! Before you know it, hauling around 30+ pounds for HOURS won’t even be noticeable - you’ll be so used to it!
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- snapthistiger answered: yes…video…
- snapthistiger likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- kmc-health-y likes this
- betternikki posted this