When I went to the bathroom to take them off since I knew it would keep happening, I first tried to stick it in my bra. Sadly, my chest was not big enough to hide the extra lump, so I ended up throwing them away. I don’t really need a pair that falls down anyway.
So, to the run…
I decided to just run 3 miles at a semi-quick pace instead of the intervals (since not a single person gave me advice) because I figured it was a little late to worry about the plan. It also felt so amazing that I just wanted to enjoy it.
The 71 degrees felt a little cool at first, and it was hard to hold back. I forgot my Garmin, so I used my old stopwatch with a broken strap to time my run. The path is a 0.6 mi. long loop. I ran my first 4 laps between 4:58 and 5:05. My last lap was in 4:51, even though I didn’t feel like I was pushing any harder. 3 miles total, 24:53, 8:17 pace. It really felt good.
- for-time likes this
- findingmybalance--someday said: Lol that happened to me once during a 5k!
- abitofsilliness said: hahaha. Oh Nikki. :)
- happyhealthycook likes this
- chelsearuns said: Hehe… I really did chuckle a little about your underwear story. I was just talking with a runner friend about trying to stuff random stuff in our sports bras or pants and looking crazy with one giant boob and one normal sized one or something.
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- runningforme83 likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- amy-running likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- justfreakingrun likes this
- roundisntmyshapeanymore likes this
- mar-kicksass said: LOL!
- betternikki posted this