Yesterday I was at Chick-fil-a and went to the restroom before I left.
I got in there, and first this lady does the typical- asks how old Ryland it and says how cute he is. Then, she touches his arm or leg or something. Uhh, lady. You’re in the restroom. I have no idea if you washed your hands. (not that I said this aloud).
Then she asks if I want her to watch him while I use the restroom.
I think, “No way. I don’t know if you’re a baby snatcher.”
I say, “No, thank you. I’ll wait for the big stall so I can take him with me.” (He was in his carrier.)
On a related note, I wonder when it will start to be awkward to take him in the bathroom with me & change in front of him. Surely as long as he’s breast-feeding age, even if he is bottle-fed.
- snapthistiger likes this
- fitlikeaquidditchplayer likes this
- athletegirl likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- jeditrainingholocron said: it wont hurt him at all to be in the bathroom with you…you probably will have to take him in with you for years until you can trust him to stay out by himself…unless you are always with other people
- thisfearlesslife said: haha, baby snatcher
- icanthelphowcooliam said: You have quite a while before it’s too awkward.
- iron-inside said: People are so weird about babies sometimes. I know Bonnie went thru this exact same thing when her Everett was Ryland’s age.
- for-time likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- betternikki posted this