Took Ryland out in the baby pack carrier (I don’t really know what to call it since it’s not really a sling.) for the first time today. I don’t recommend it when it’s 80 degrees, but he did well (aka fell asleep). He fusses when I’ve tried it at the house.
The thing of his head is actually a bib for when he’s big enough to face out, but it was perfect for shading his head.
I also did 20 bench step ups- 10 leading with each leg. The bench was a little higher than my knee, so I’m guessing around 18”. I held onto Ryland in the pack so he wouldn’t bounce too much.
I’m going to do some abs & desk push ups at home. Right now I’m using part of my free Starbucks voucher I got thanks to some of y’all.
I’m determined to have a better food day.
- szeeee likes this
- snapthistiger said: Y’all look great..
- snapthistiger likes this
- mariesante likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- livewhitediepurple said: Love how you’re including him in your fitness! He’s going to grow up being an active loving little boy :)….I’ve always called them chesty packs. pretty sure that’s not the true term but I always thought it sounded cute :)
- livewhitediepurple likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- jeditrainingholocron said: we have that same carrier lol! ;)
- shortmom likes this
- runslikeapenguin said: PAPOOSE! (It’s not actually a papoose but I just look for excuses to say that word.)
- happyhealthycook likes this
- jfitness1 likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- teamstroupe likes this
- brandigetsfit likes this
- for-time likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- betternikki posted this