Ryland on Sunday. I didn’t have time to get a good picture before worship, and then he had his first poopy blow-out soon after we got there, so there wasn’t another chance to take any.
This was another one of his hand-me-downs from our awesome friends. I’m definitely not the type to spend the money to buy those types of outfits, especially when he’s growing so fast he can only wear it once.
I didn’t run yesterday because Jeremy had some things to do in the afternoon, but since Ryland only woke up twice last night and then slept until after 7:30, I got over 7 hours of sleep, so I’m good to run this afternoon.
Yesterday was a terrible eating day. I seriously probably ate enough to make up for all the weight I lost, but it was not in the right way. Balance is so hard.
- teamstroupe likes this
- liveloveburndie77 likes this
- run-doozer-run said: He’s perfect, Nikki!!! I’m still overjoyed for you and Jeremy ;)
- run-doozer-run likes this
- mariesante said: That baby is sooooo cute!
- mariesante likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- workoutpact likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove said: He is beautiful!
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- amileupshitcreek likes this
- runningpastrecovery likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- betternikki posted this