last day of summer outfit
This is one of my $2.40 shirts from Target. The jeans looked better when they fit.
Ryland was matching me, then spit up, so I put him in something else yellow.
Tried something new with my hair:
You can see different views on my hair blog.
- whenmysexyisright likes this
- brandigetsfit likes this
- iloveyouthanks likes this
- wunderkindchen likes this
- snapthistiger said: nice hair & super cute bb.
- mariesante likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- liveloveburndie77 likes this
- pattidoestris said: I love all the pictures of you and Ryland!
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- allalongtheroad likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- runelrun said: Looking Fabulous!
- running4hissanity likes this
- jeditrainingholocron said: bibs are a good way to keep cute outfits clean
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- burnbabyyburn likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- elysian- likes this
- lostweightgainedlove said: So pretty
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- randamity likes this
- iron-inside said: Your hair looks great! Yellow & orange look lovely on you and motherhood suits you as well. :)
- iron-inside likes this
- runenvy said: He’s so beautiful, and I have to say, the picture of your hair… your face is breathtaking!
- sayhellotocindy said: How happy you look! xo
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- shortmom said: I don’t even think I got dressed for the first 4 months after Max was born. Go you! :-D
- torihilll said: You two look beautiful! Love the colors!
- abitofsilliness said: Lovely in yellow. Lovin’ the hair too!
- abitofsilliness likes this
- betternikki posted this