Flashback Friday- not quite 2 weeks ago when we went to Florida Stadium while stuck in Gainesville (that’s where Ryland was born- I didn’t want it out on the internet while we were there) and we took each other’s pictures holding Ryland in front to Tim Tebow’s stature because it is appropriate.
Today my 2 main things I must accomplish are
- to sweep because I haven’t since before we left for Florida, and the dust bunnies are taking over, and Jeremy’s parents are coming tonight, and I’m afraid they’ll judge me even though he says they won’t.
- to finish putting away/labeling for consignment all of Ryland’s gifts because Jeremy and hid dad are going to move the full-size bed from Ryland’s room into the other bedroom that mostly just stores my bookcase and clothes.
3. actually get a nap in.
- tidalak likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- pattidoestris likes this
- burgers2biceps likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- allalongtheroad likes this
- blankmoments likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- for-time likes this
- courtneyloveslife said: Love it! I think he’s born to be a Gator! ;) lol
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- shortmom likes this
- rishtewaliaunty likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- betternikki posted this