My mom got this cute outfit for him.
The stomach thing is going around at church. Jeremy and Ryland are still fine so far.
Speaking of stomach, it’s hard to believe mine looks like it does.
I talked to Jeremy about how I’ve worrying about whether I’m eating enough or not and trying to gain back just a couple pounds and how it’s just giving me another thing to worry about and is thus counterproductive. Therefore, I’m just going to eat whatever I’m hungry for, however much that happens to be.
- runningwithguts likes this
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- thehealthytexan said: Ryland is tooooo cute. Seriously. Like I bet you stare at him all day. He is just too cute.
- lostweightgainedlove said: At least you are being smart and trying to manage a healthy weight. Cute clothes!
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- chelsearuns said: EEEE TINY BABY SHORTS. Also, I think right now not focusing 100% on food/weight/working out is perfectly fine. Like you said, eat what you’re hungry for and don’t fret about it :)
- chelsearuns likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- krismoves likes this
- for-time likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- anaphylaxisamanda likes this
- betternikki posted this