Hey, it’s a GPOYW. Haven’t had one of those in a while.
I figured out something to wear this skirt with, obviously. I bought the belt not long after.
The shoes cost as much as the rest of my outfit combined, and they were under $20.
Ryland’s cuteness is coming up next.
- strengthandlace likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Gorgeous! Love the color combo
- abitofsilliness likes this
- activeinpink said: Mama looks good on you!
- talesfromthetoadelf likes this
- burgers2biceps likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- liveloveburndie77 likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- findingmybalance--someday said: I really do love your style and your thrifting.
- findingmybalance--someday likes this
- justfivemore said: ahh you look wonderful, so glowing and happy :] also the outfit makes you look like you’re from another era, i can’t pinpoint which one but i love it.
- allalongtheroad likes this
- snapthistiger said: looking super!!!
- snapthistiger likes this
- fossilizedtreesap16 likes this
- happyhealthycook said: Love it with a white belt. You look great!
- vivialive likes this
- livewhitediepurple likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- sayhellotocindy said: Hello, lovely new MOM!
- pattidoestris likes this
- betternikki posted this