You’re upset because people are regifting baby clothes to you? I don’t know what you mean by the tags ripped off.
No. They’re all new clothes, but instead of cutting off the prince part, the tags are ripped in half, which is just weird.
We’ve received a good bit of hand-me-downs that we’re so grateful for, especially those that my friends gave us before we left for Florida.
It’s just that if we were getting new stuff, it would be nice to have the option of keeping them or not. That’s all.
Not upset about it.
- largesunglasses likes this
- tinkerbellrun said: It could be that they just ripped of the price, since it’s a gift?
- chelsearuns said: Totally understandable. I know we will get sooo many wedding gifts that we don’t want or need. People think they’re being nice but really it’s just like, “What am I supposed to do with this…?” haha
- icanthelphowcooliam said: I understand. We had a baby shower for a girl during my first pregnancy. Tough to take back clothes without tags when you need blue instead.
- withloveminusthehandles said: I understand. There is such a thing as too many clothes especially when you’re in need of other necessities.
- betternikki posted this