how do you make Spaghetti squash?
- Get started before you get really hungry.
- Stab it all over with a knife.
- Stick it on a microwave-safe plate.
- Nuke it for 10-15 min. depending on the size.
- Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Cut it in half.
- Scoop out the seeds & gooey, stringy stuff in the middle. (I use a pumpkin scraper.)
- Scrape out the spaghetti-like flesh onto a plate or bowl depending on how you prepare it.
The hardest thing is waiting long enough for it to cool so you don’t burn your fingers.