Maybe what to eat to fuel your awesome body for your training?
I always like to see what people are eating!
Well, here’s my lunch.
Spaghetti squash + spaghetti sauce + fake chick’n nuggets (mine were Morningstar) + feta cheese + parmesan
I ate about half.
ummmm, not for those trying to avoid processed food/excessive sodium, but definitely yummy.
- mar-kicksass said: What is your attraction to Morningstar products, given that you are not a vegetarian? I like them but I don’t eat meat.
- vigorandcupcakes said: Looks SO good!
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- abitofsilliness likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: THAT LOOKS SO GOOD. [/end caps]
- chelsearuns said: DROOL. YUM.
- fortheloveofhope said: Looks delish! That’s a great idea. I love chicken parmesean. :)
- unimpressivesue said: how do you make Spaghetti squash?
- betternikki posted this