Nope, not doing a name change or an overhaul like so many others, though I might change my icon before too long.
I was just wanting to get a little feedback from all of you, my friends, old and new.
Yes, I know, I should blog for myself, but sometimes I just like to get some ideas of things other than run recaps, complaining posts, and pictures of myself, since those seem to be the 3 main things I post.
I mentioned last week possibly writing a new about me & my blog post, but never got around to it partly because I wasn’t sure what I should include.
So, here’s where y’all come in:
- What should I include in an about me post?
- Are there any types of posts/ subjects that you would like to see/read more of?
- Are there any types of posts/subjects you’d like to see less of (I may ignore this depending on what it is or the way you say it?
- Are there any things you really like that I definitely need to keep?
Answer here or send a message, anon or not. Just keep in mind that I’m less likely to follow advice given my anons unless it’s given in a nice tone and worded fairly well.
Help me out?
Reblogging for those who may possibly have something to add, but don’t actually scroll all the way through their dashes.
Maybe what to eat to fuel your awesome body for your training?
Do you mean what I should eat or what I actually eat because those are two very different things.
- fortheloveofhope answered: I always like to see what people are eating!
- leaheatsandmoves likes this
- runslikeapenguin answered: Prolly the thing I like least is the “ask me a #” memes but they let me learn more about you, so I accept them. I like what you post already!
- chelsearuns answered: I love run recaps and daily life posts. One thing I always wonder about is what you do for strength? Maybe more detail on that?
- betternikki reblogged this from betternikki and added:
- justfivemore answered: honestly i love the little cute things about you and jeremy. like when you have tickle wars or just cute things. more of that.
- redeemingloveandhealth answered: Maybe what to eat to fuel your awesome body for your training?
- happyhealthycook said: I like the running posts because I am running-obsessed and like to hear about others’ experiences. I like anything Doctor Who. ;) I like all the personal stuff bc all my years of blogging have taught me that I want real connection, not fluff.
- icanthelphowcooliam answered: I ignore the running posts but that’s just me. Blog or don’t blog according to your own wants or needs.
- betternikki posted this