10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
If the Ninja Turtles count as ninjas, then ninjas because Ninja Turtles.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
My childlikeness- how I get excited over things like rainbows every single time and that I like to play. This does sometimes border on childishness at times, and I have to fight that.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
Oh my goodness, how can I even answer such a question? The most delicious thing I’ve eaten recently was the rainbow cake my friend made for my birthday. Beyond being pretty, it really was delicious. And special, which made it taste even better.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
- I’ve been married nearly 10 years, which is sadly considered an accomplishment these days.
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude from college, and most of the Bs I made were (honestly) because of writing style differences. 2 were just really hard classes, and I worked harder for those 2 Bs than I did for all of the As I made.
- I was the first woman in my Dad’s family to graduate from college. He was the first person period in his family to get a degree.
- I’ve placed in my age group in about half of the races I’ve run in the past 2 years, and the ones I didn’t place in were big races like the Warrior Dash and the half marathon.
- I’ve maintained a 35-40 pound weight loss for over a year and a half. Even though I didn’t lose enough weight to have one of those before & afters that gets tons of notes, I stopped myself from gaining until I was obese, which is also an accomplishment.