I know I’ve been spamming you with my face/body a lot today, but look at what I’m wearing again. :(
It had been getting so much better. I had been able to briefly hold a wheel/bridge.
Then came the moving of all the boxes and the shelving of however many hundreds of books. After I put away all my books Friday, it was aching some.
Then yesterday, after our ladies class/dinner, I helped put away song books. I carried about a dozen and put them all back in the pews. When I got home, I had a really sharp pain shoot through my wrist when putting my Bible away on the bookshelf. This pain was the worst I’ve had except for when I first hurt it.
Things could always be worse, of course.
- snapthistiger said: will pray for your arm..
- snapthistiger likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- phildoeslife likes this
- brandonhurt112 likes this
- livewhitediepurple said: That stinks! Hope your wrist starts feeling better soon :)
- livewhitediepurple likes this
- jeditrainingholocron said: ouch
- betternikki posted this