Wow. Sarcastic, much? I just don’t think this can be taken any other way.
You do get points for somehow not showing up on my IP tracker, which shows no hits to my ask yesterday.
You know, not every blog has to be informative, substantial, inspiring, etc. Some of us are just regular people and we’ll talk about whatever we want, no matter how trivial.
If you were being serious, I apologize, but I just don’t see how that last phrase especially could possible be anything but snark.
- lostweightgainedlove said: just be you! Those who love will come and those who don’t can find those who they do admire.
- abitofsilliness said: HA! Anon would probably just loooooove my blatherings about haircuts and musicals. :P Fun killer.
- onwardsanddownwards said: Wow! It is just so crazy that you are a fitness blog and you write about running. That doesn’t make sense at all! -_-
- onwardsanddownwards likes this
- mom-athlete likes this
- kmcforhealth said: Definitely sounds snarky. An IP tracker? I want that!
- happyhealthycook said: Anons like this are the stupidest. We followers WANT to hear about your job/runs/clothes/birthday/LIFE. That’s why we follow. If you don’t want to read about it Anon, GO FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE. No one is forcing you to be here. Go on. Shoo.
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: I second the “regular people” part.
- bathex likes this
- betternikki posted this