GPOYW in the bathroom at the church building.
Today I definitely ate “enough” because I finished off my b-day freebies- a cinnamon roll from Panera & a J.C. from Moe’s and my last piece of rainbow cake. Now that I’m hungry after 7 hours, I’m having a salad because corn & pico were the closest I got to veggies today.
My WOD was carrying over 200 pounds worth of books & stuff (not at once, of course. The heaviest box was just over 40 lbs) and scraping until my shoulders could no longer hold my arms up (which didn’t take very long since I had done so much carrying).
I kind of want to stay off the scale for a while just to stop stressing on if my weight is a little too low or whatever, but then I’m afraid that I still won’t be eating enough on my healthy days and I’ll lose more. I’m not completely sure what I’m going to do.
Oh, and my w key decided it hates me and I have to press it extra hard which makes talking about my weight extra annoying.
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- jeditrainingholocron likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- leaheatsandmoves likes this
- tidalak likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- iloveyouthanks likes this
- thehealthytexan said: I loved your picture reply!!!! Your headstand is awesome, I am jealoussss. :) Great job on carrying so much!
- kate--runs likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- runningwithguts said: lololol @ ‘w’ key woes. If that’ll keep you from weighing in, go with it!
- snapthistiger said: i like that w key attitude. great smile…
- snapthistiger likes this
- betternikki posted this