So, as you know, I haven’t been trying to lose more weight. In fact, after my waist was back to 25 1/2, what it was when I was 127, I really wanted to not lose any more. Ever since my stomach started bothering me, I haven’t had much of an appetite. There’s been a bit of estimating calories in my head before bed and then eating a spoonful of peanut butter before bed.
Yesterday was another not hungry day. I did eat both froyo (with candy on it) and some left over cake, but other than that, it was pretty much Greek yogurt, fruit, salad, and some reduced-fat cheese.
This morning? 129.8. Everything is smaller, too.
The messed up part of my brain is excited. The healthy side is wondering how to maintain without having to eat junk food every day. (Every-other-day is fine.) Whenever I get to a low like this, I usually ended up slipping into a secret fast food cycle for a few days. I’m determined not to let that happen this time.
I know that the majority of you are still at least partly weight loss blogs even if your focus is on running or other fitness activities. I know that the last thing you want to read about is how someone is having trouble not losing weight.
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- losingitall said: Maintaining is tough. That messed up part of brain, don’t listen to it. You can get all your calories and nutrition from good healthy food, it doesn’t need to be junk that you turn to to maintain. Even a good healthy sandwich is a snack worth having, but it will be easier…
- snapthistiger likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- shortmom said: Maintenance is hard. My mom is going through the same thing and having to figure out what she can eat to gain back a couple of pounds. Maybe adding in a smoothie for breakfast?
- lovehealth likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- kate--runs likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- xfitlibrarian said: Higher calorie healthy foods like sweet potatoes, protein shakes, etc.?
- betternikki posted this