Running may not make things better, but it does make things feel better.
(Until your stupid stomach ache comes back, that is.)
This was supposed to be 4:
Mile 1: Running all the feels.
After the 2nd mile, my heel started bugging me, and then the stomach ache kicked in, so I finished my loop and started walking.
Jeremy, on the other hand, kicked butt and made 5 loops totaling 3 miles.
I really hope I get hungry soon so I can have some left over rainbow cake.
- teamagee likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- robownslife said: Sorry about the stomach and heel thing, I hope your run is better next time!
- robownslife likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- szeeee likes this
- just-being-jacqui likes this
- mom-athlete likes this
- thefyrechief likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- redeemingloveandhealth likes this
- betternikki posted this