in our school.
We need 45 to break even.
The question is no longer “if” but “when” the final decision is made.
On an unrelated topic, I’m thinking about sharing my birthday before & after with the world outside of tumblr. It’s not the most dramatic comparison, but I feel like the birthday thing (and that they were both surprise parties by the same friends) makes it a little less “Hey look at me and the weight I gained and then lost.” What do y’all think? Ok. It’s been pinned.
aaaand… I wonder why I keep losing followers. Surely it’s not the progress pic. They must not be able to handle the cake pictures.
- sayhellotocindy answered: I love that scene from Sleeping Beauty. One of my fave Disney flicks :)
- jeditrainingholocron answered: if they cant take cake forget about them! :P
- abitofsilliness answered: hahahaha They can’t handle the cake? Let’em leave. ;)
- shortmom said: :-(
- mariesante said: love the cake!
- chelsearuns likes this
- pattidoestris likes this
- thehealthytexan answered: Share your pictures!!! And I’m sorry about your school :(
- kayladoeslife said: *good marker
- kayladoeslife likes this
- phildoeslife said: do it!
- findingmybalance-v2013 answered: I would definitely do it.
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- imlyndsey answered: do it, the change is something to be very proud of!
- iron-inside likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam said: That doesn’t sound good. Praying for a miraculous 30 extra kids.
- for-time said: So sorry about the school. And, YES! definitely share your pics. If you inspire just one person, it will be worth it!!
- betternikki posted this