Is this in reference to the comment I made on Carly’s post?
Because of my overpronationa and overall weirdness of my feet, I’ve had calluses in certain places on my feet for over a decade. I’d be afraid my skin would kill me if I ran without those calluses.
There’s also the fact that I doubt I’d ever pay for one anyway when I can put cute flowers on my toenails all by myself. People ask me all the time where I got my toes done.
- strengthandlace said: last time I got a pedicure (last year, I think), they asked me if I wanted to pay $1 extra to get my calluses trimmed off. I said, “heck no! I’m proud of those! Do you know how much I had to run to get those???”
- strengthandlace likes this
- abitofsilliness said: I warned Jeremy about this a few weeks ago when he soaked his feet and rubbed all his calluses off. He hasn’t had any problems though! I was shocked.
- thehealthytexan said: My calluses are already so built in that even when I go get a pedicure, it makes no difference lol.
- thisfearlesslife said: i know a guy that used a ped-egg on his feet and he couldn’t run until his calluses built back up because it hurt!
- betternikki posted this