Upcycled shirt bag I made this morning. It took me less than 5 minutes.
This is the tutorial to which the pin linked: http://www.duitang.com/people/mblog/10390501/detail/
That was one of my favorite thrift store shirts, but it was just so big on me. I pulled it out of the donation bag to make this so I could keep it. This is a great way to hang on to those shirts you want to keep for sentimental reasons but don’t ever really wear.
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- fit-food-fam likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- shrinkingwolf likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 reblogged this from betternikki
- brainchild1 likes this
- angiex0331 likes this
- cultish-personality reblogged this from betternikki
- tentogo reblogged this from betternikki
- dam-photo likes this
- upcycled-beauty likes this
- caughtbeneaththelandslideeeee likes this
- along4-the-ride likes this
- strengthandlace said: ooh, I’m gonna try this!
- strengthandlace likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam likes this
- redeemingloveandhealth likes this
- n-sah reblogged this from betternikki
- finding--freedom likes this
- delarunnergirl85 likes this
- fitnerd likes this
- thehealthytexan said: Only 5 minutes to make? I’m jealous of your talents! I can’t sew (even on a sewing maching) to save my life.
- abitofsilliness said: Pretty darn neat!
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- lovehealth likes this
- betternikki posted this