I got white jeans! And I wore them last night to Bible study! And I wore my new shirt with birds on it!
Today I am officially back at school. I don’t have much to do. I printed out my supply list & tweaked my parent letter. Right now I still only have 1 student. I don’t want to do my plans and everything until I find out if any more will register tonight. There’s no need to plan for ice breakers and get-to-know-yous if you only have one student, and it’s your 4th time teaching him.
I just looked up and saw a long spiderweb string going from the ceiling to my desktop monitor. I guess that’s revenge for sucking up all its little friends yesterday.
I kind of overdid it yesterday with eating after getting my appetite back, so the scale jumped up 2 lbs from yesterday. That’s the way it goes, I guess. Now my stomach feels weird again. :/
Tonight after open house, I’m planning on possibly doing ab work. Or I might end up having stuff to do at the house. I don’t know.
- strengthandlace said: I love that shirt!!
- strengthandlace likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- runwrite said: Beautiful blouse…blue is good on you!
- snapthistiger said: super cute..
- snapthistiger likes this
- livewhitediepurple said: I love love love that shirt
- whenmysexyisright likes this
- zero-to-five likes this
- mom-athlete likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam likes this
- abitofsilliness said: I am totally digging this outfit! That blouse is darling and I love your white jeans!
- thehealthytexan said: That color blue looks soooo good on you!!!!!!!!!!
- iron-inside said: LOVE that shirt! If it goes missing, you’ll know who nabbed it :D
- iron-inside likes this
- chelsearuns said: Love the white jeans AND your bird shirt!! :)
- betternikki posted this