…did I think I would ever be able to run a 5k. Today was the day and I knew it! Personal distance record set! If you had told me in high school that in give-or-take 10 years I would be married and a runner (who actually enjoys running!) I would have laughed you to shame. It feels amazing to prove myself wrong!
I’m a little red in the face after that run, and I’m darn proud of it!!
If you’re somewhat of a beginner runner, or if you like to follow people working hard and getting better, Tiki is such a joy to follow.
Great job on running 5K!
- audidiva likes this
- irontoby likes this
- the-dandy-cowboy likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- desertnur5e likes this
- muscle-bones likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- betternikki reblogged this from tcandtiki and added:
- betternikki said: Awesome job! Your face is looking thinner, too.
- brite-polkadots said: You just gave me motivation to strive for this :)
- killfatme likes this
- troubledmindedteenager likes this
- tcandtiki posted this