I really liked this dress, but sadly there was a tear in the seam. The lady helping me at Dilliards said the alterations person would fix it for free, but then I found 2 other dresses I really liked that were less expensive, so I got them instead. 2 dresses for ~$55 because it’s tax free weekend in Alabama! They were both 65% off. You can see some of the other dresses I tried in the background. I tries so many. I learned that juniors dresses will always be too short for me and that drop-waist dresses look terrible on my body.
Now I’m all out of birthday money and old gift cards, but I haven’t shown y’all anything that I actually did get except for the shirt in my body love post.
Not sure why, but I’m super surprised that you liked Warrior Dash the most! I should try one of those some day. Looks fun.
It was just a lot of fun. My second favorite was probably the Junk Yard Jog 7.5k trail run. I really enjoy trail runs, and this one wasn’t super hard and it was in November in GA, so it was great weather.
I also liked the Montgomery half marathon. It was a fun race, and I didn’t have any issues, and I ran it a lot faster than I thought I could.
See what happens when I think about my answers too much…
- kmcforhealth likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- strengthandlace said: tax free weekend?? LIke, you don’t have to pay taxes on all the stuff you buy?
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- amyrunning said: I LOVE that dress on you!! Can you show us the other two that you bought?
- icanthelphowcooliam said: I love that dress
- findingmybalance-v2013 likes this
- shortmom likes this
- runningforme83 said: This dress looks amazing on you!!
- thehealthytexan likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- abitofsilliness said: That dress is doin’ awesome things for your fig’er though dahlin’! *hehe*
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- workoutpact said: Damn! Work it, girl! :)
- weaponxvii likes this
- iron-inside said: I really like that dress on you :)
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this