And this morning’s run:
I started off doing intervals of 2:00 hard/ 0:30 easy, but then lady cramps kicked in about the same time the hills started to really get to me. Once I reached the crest of the hill I was on, I walked for a while until the cramps went away. Then I ran some more, then walked some more, then ran, and then walked. The timed portion includes the intervals and the 2nd part of running. The untimed part is the walking and the 3rd bit of running.
- Don’t start your run so late in the morning that it’s 90 when you’re finished.
- Don’t do interval work on hills.
- Don’t plan hillwork or intervals when shark week is imminent.
- Don’t run in a new-to-you neighborhood when shark week is imminent.
I’ve been pretty busy today and only able to get online a little while ago, but since it’s 4:30, I really want to go home.
Who knows if I’ll get any internet at home tonight. If not, I’ll try to sort of catch up tomorrow.
- athletegirl likes this
- runningangel likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- snapthistiger said: nice run despite the issues & your hair looks nice..
- snapthistiger likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- thehealthytexan said: Your ponytail is so cute!
- cangingforthebest likes this
- largesunglasses likes this
- brittanyfindsherself likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- livewhitediepurple said: I definitely made the mistake of running later in the day than I normally do today, too. It sure felt hot and uncomfortable!
- livewhitediepurple likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- jazzie-onamission likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- vigorandcupcakes said: Your hair grows really fast! Pretty! And really good run. :)
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- betternikki posted this