2, scrambled with spinach with a thin slice of provolone melted in it.
And I didn’t gag.
I said “Good morning” first to my neighbor instead of waiting for her to say it to me. Take that, shyness!
I also got on the scale for the first time in a few weeks. It wasn’t as bad as I thought. The girth of my stomach was a different story.
I think I’m out of this recent down period, though.
Tonight I run. Tomorrow I ride my bike that finally has the seat raised & air in the tires. Thursday I run again, then donate blood in the afternoon. Friday I go to my parents’ house. Saturday I do an easy test run with the Garmin I’m getting!!! (I learned last time that I have to take it easy for several days after donating.)
At least that’s my plan. With some scraping and ab stuff thrown in here and there.
- brittanyfindsherself likes this
- shortmom likes this
- teamagee likes this
- muscle-bones likes this
- losingitall likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- findingmybalance-v2013 likes this
- snapthistiger said: yes. easy a few days after donating blood. i find donating blood really affects my cardio more than my strength training. may be different for you or others. thanks in advance for donating. i’m eligible again on Jul 25 & plan to donate on Aug 1.
- snapthistiger likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- mariesante likes this
- frombulktohulk likes this
- fitformylife likes this
- for-time likes this
- onwardsanddownwards likes this
- thehealthytexan said: So happy you’re getting a Garmin! Which one are you getting? Do we have matching Camelbaks now? Maybe we’ll have matching Garmins :)
- iron-inside likes this
- momentarybels likes this
- betternikki posted this