Feminine twisty hair + Batman t-shirt
More views will be up soon on my hair blog.
In related news, I saw a man older than my dad wearing a Captain America shirt in Publix. His wife (?) was in typical retiree-aged woman clothes. I am determined to break the double standard than men can continue to dress/act “young,” but women must look/act “their age.”
At camp, the other past-college-age women never play any sports except for softball and volleyball, if even that. I am determined to get out with the younger people and play ultimate, soccer, and flag football as long as I am physically able. /rant.
- happyhealthycook likes this
- reinventingaimee likes this
- teamagee likes this
- teamagee said: LOVE the Batman shirt. I tell my kids all the time that when I grow up I want to be Batman!
- brittanyfindsherself likes this
- lovinglivingeating said: Ultimate is the BEST!
- creating-katie likes this
- liveloveburndie77 said: You go girl!
- liveloveburndie77 likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- jeepnbaseball likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- abitofsilliness said: You look so stinking cute. :)
- snapthistiger said: your hair is nice. go batman! or go batgirl! i’m good with either..
- chelsearuns said: Yes!!
- frombulktohulk likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- tabathab likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- betternikki posted this