I had made 120 jumps without messing up, but had to stop to pull up/tie my shorts.
1,000 jumps in 9:15. The last time I tried it (May ‘11) it took 10:18. Sweet.
I think that makes up for my little run.
For the first 600, I made over 100 before each mess up. After that, it was mostly my arms that were super tired.
All the sweat (it’s 94)
Also, did you know you can set Pandora so it filters explicit songs? I learned that a couple of months ago, and listening to clean dubstep while jumping makes you feel pretty hardcore.
- shdm likes this
- hopefullynewme likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- lovehealth likes this
- snapthistiger said: yikes!! hope you were at home.
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- imlyndsey likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- running4hissanity likes this
- betternikki posted this