no picture because I think I post too many and it seems to have reached the point I did on my old blog where people are getting tired of them.
It wasn’t great. My feet had been hurting in various places over the weekend, so I didn’t want to push it. 2.26 mi. in 24:37. I really thought I was going faster than that. My feet actually started to hurt less as I got into the run a little, but then I had to go to the bathroom. I guess I’ll have to stick to running in parks where I can easily take a pit stop if need be.
This afternoon we’re going to see Batman! I’m so excited and will be wearing my shirt, of course.
- teamagee likes this
- muscle-bones likes this
- chelsearuns said: I never ever get tired of pictures! I love seeing pretty faces on my dash.
- chelsearuns likes this
- redeemingloveandhealth said: It’s your blog and I hope you post just what you want to!
- runningeek likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- run-doozer-run said: Have fun at Batman!
- run-doozer-run likes this
- snapthistiger said: i’m not tired of pictures. nice seeing your smile. enjoy Batman
- iron-inside likes this
- lovinglivingeating likes this
- mar-kicksass said: I am not getting tired of pictures and I don’t know why anyone would be. Pictures are a lot more interesting than text. I find that I do best with a picture and short caption. I like to write a lot, but word heavy posts turn ppl off.
- betternikki posted this