I guess they’d be considered organic since we don’t put anything on them- no fertilizer or pesticides. We don’t even water them with the garden and they still grow like crazy. I’ll have to get a picture of our fence.
- alanna-slack reblogged this from betternikki
- wntrmute-purple-fade-fade-faded reblogged this from betternikki
- annaastrup reblogged this from betternikki
- snapthistiger said: they look tasty..
- snapthistiger likes this
- shortmom likes this
- icanthelphowcooliam said: Are they a southern thing? No idea what they are.
- abitofsilliness said: Thank you for posting a picture of them! I’d never even heard of them until you mentioned them!
- courtneyloveslife likes this
- colormealive reblogged this from betternikki
- iron-inside likes this
- betternikki posted this